Hawk Pads Direct will gladly accept returns under these guidelines:
- All Returns must be approved and issued and RMA#.
- You must call Hawk Pads Direct and have a Sales Representative approve your return and issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- All Returns not the direct result of our error are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Unused, Uninstalled items, or items determined to be defective , may be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. NO RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with a return or exchange.
- We reserve the right to deduct the original shipping charges from the refund amount for any order that was originally shipped with Free Shipping.
- Special Order items are not returnable/refundable/cancel-able under any circumstances.
- Refusal of a shipment does not constitute a right to return or credit. Refused shipments and undeliverable address shipments that are returned will be charged the original shipping AND the return shipping charges AND a 20% restocking fee. KNOW YOUR ADDRESS.
- Merchandise shipped from Hawk Pads Direct to our customers is always complete and properly packaged. It is the customer's responsibility to see to it that any item returned to Hawk Pads Direct is insured to protect the customer from loss. Any damage, loss, or missing claims must be made with the carrier. Unauthorized customer returns, or returns that are mis-shipped, mis-packaged, or mis-delivered, will not be 'tracked down' and are not the responsibility of Hawk Pads Direct.
- IT IS THE CONSUMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY THE CORRECTNESS AND FIT OF THE PARTS BEFORE USE. ANY USED OR INSTALLED PARTS RETURNS WILL BE AT THE SOLE DISCRECTION OF THE COMPANY. WE WILL GLADLY CORRECT OUR OWN ERRORS AT OUR EXPENSE. RETURNED PARTS WILL BE ASSESSED A 20% RESTOCK FEE.
- CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED THROUGH E-MAIL, FAX OR VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE. YOU MUST SPEAK DIRECTLY TO A TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO HAVE YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION CONFIRMED.
- All cancellations are subject to a 10% processing fee. Cancellation requests on items that have shipped previous to the request are considered completed orders, and will be rejected. Some specialty items are not returnable/refundable/cancel-able under any circumstances.
- NOTE: SP PERFORMANCE ROTORS ARE CUSTOM, MADE-TO-ORDER PARTS. ORDER CHANGE REQUESTS FOR A DIFFERENT TYPE OR STYLE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ONCE THEY HAVE ENTERED THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS.